Educational Support System (ESS) is online information software that handles students/pupils results, students/pupils schools fees and other fees, and monitors student activities during school hours and informs parents of any misbehavior of their children/ward for immediate actions.
The Educational Support System (ESS) performs the following functions:
- Real time checking of results
- Automated attendance system via RFID(Radio Frequency Identification) this will be functional in the next version (version 2)
- Comprehensive Student Online Database
- Student Result view/Printing from any location
- Archive of student results from the lowest to the highest academic levels for easy retrieval.
- Real time Students activities monitoring by sending SMS to parents and guardians
- System generated message templateson children behaviors and information from school.
- On line school fees and other fees payment.
- Weekend/end of the term/holiday assignments and projects
- These are the links from the home page
- Google link
- Wikipedia link
- social network for chatting
BENEFITS OF ESS TO SCHOOLS
- Websites are free to schools
- Automated result checking for students/pupils
- Archives your school results from the very date you start using it.
- Automated Attendance System.
- Automatically computes cumulative scores and grades according to figures being keyed in.
- Helps you to call-up a particular student’s result at any point in time.
- Student can still view result several years after graduation.
- Rates your school higher than your competitors.
- Free payment gateway via United Bank for African plc and First Bank plc.
- Advertisement forum for school.
The System has already been implement and deployed to Nnamdi Azikiwe University High School Awka.